I suggest you ...

Add autoarrange items on inventory

tl;dr: Sort items on inventory or chests with middle click.

I share the idea of only improve the gameplay, basically saving clicks. I don't only like mods that will not impact the world or items. no new orbs, no new recipes, no world generation, no mobs, etc... you get the idea.

So, I do like this mod configuration:
ModLoader
ControlPack
OptiFine
InvTweaks

The only reason why somebody wouldn't not like to have those, is because they want a problem caused by clicking too much.

I also, don't like the idea of modifying minecraft, so I use Magic Launcher.

But, @infinitiesloop, for the version 1.5 OptiFine is still a preview and it isn't compatible with Forge (yet?). On the other hand InvTweaks now is InventoryTweaks and uses Forge instead of ModLoader. So you can see the dilema.

Now, since InventoryTweaks will not support ModLoader, but hopefully Optifine eventually will. It is a good idea to add support for Forge in ControlPack. I have given a vote for that idea.

But... with Forge there is always doubt, what version of Forge to use? Lastest? Recommended? Whatever Optifine supports?

So here is the alternative, add the support to auto sort / arrange the items in the inventory or chests. There is no need for multiple layouts or GUI, just order items by ID and join stacks to reduce the number of slots used, make it middle click by default. That way... I could say allow InvTweaks to depart.

[Note: you can consider this completed if either autoarrange is added or support for Forge is added]

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alfonso J. RamosAlfonso J. Ramos shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alfonso J. RamosAlfonso J. Ramos commented  · 

Where is Uservoice on Uservoice? I need to find a way to edit my post.

Feedback and Knowledge Base